To satisfy the curiosity of men (and of course women) worldwide, many scientific researches have tried to answer the question to which many men need an answer – what is the average penis size?
The enduring question now has a scientific answer: 13.12 centimetres (5.16 inches) in length when erect, and 11.66cm (4.6 inches) around, according to an analysis of more than 15,000 penises around the world.
In a flaccid state, it found, the penis of the average man is 9.16cm (3.6 inches) in length and has a girth of 9.31cm (3.7 inches).
“The numbers should help to reassure the large majority of men that the size of their penis is in the normal range” said researchers who had combined data from studies where participants had their limb measured by a professional.
The team then used the collated numbers to make a graph that doctors can use in counselling men with “small penis anxiety”.
In the worst cases, men may be diagnosed with body dysmorphic disorder – a debilitating psychological condition that can lead to obsessive and anti-social behaviour, depression and even suicide.
Here are some key points about the average penis size.
- 45% of men in the study believed they had a small penis.
- Across studies it has been concluded that flaccid lengths range around 7 to 10 centimeters (2.8-3.9 inches).
- Flaccid circumferences range around 9 to 10 centimeters (3.5 to 3.9 inches).
- Erect lengths range around 12 to 16 centimeters (4.7 to 6.3 inches).
- Erect circumference (only one previous study) was around 12 centimeters (4.7 inches).
If you are searching for the maximum result, we recommend Prolargent Size Herbal Pills!